THREE SHAREHOLDERS WITH DIFFERENT BACKGROUNDS IN THE FIELDS OF IT, RADIOLOGY, NUCLEAR MEDICINE, NUCLEAR PHYSICS, AND INFORMATION ANALYSIS.
The idea of founding TEVARIS® GmbH came to the three shareholders several years ago. But it was the continuous business cooperation between IT entrepreneur Maximilian Reisch, radiologist Dr. René H. Walser and scientist Prof. Dr. Marcus Rieker as well as the cooperation within the framework of ZIM projects (Central Innovation Programme for Medium-Sized Businesses) that led to this strategically important decision. The three TEVARIS® founders channel their broad spectrum of experience into a joint IT service company that develops and markets practice-oriented software products for human medicine. The shareholders have played a major role in the development of three new methods that significantly increase increase efficiency in cancer diagnosis and therapy, in the quality assurance of radiotherapy and in process control in radiological practices.
Dipl. Kfm. (FH)
In 1999 Maximilian Reisch founded nobocom and developed it further over the years. Since 2005, nobocom has concentrated on the distribution and implementation of radiological IT solutions throughout Germany. Clinics, radiological, nuclear medical facilities as well as mammography screening units have been relying on the services of nobocom GmbH for years. Furthermore, the company supports well-known regional companies with its services.
He is involved, among other things, in the IHK district Middle Lower Rhine as a member of the regional committee Mönchengladbach and the working group health region Middle Lower Rhine, as well as in events for the promotion of entrepreneurship and youth. He is also a member of the zdi (Mönchengladbach Centre) with nobocom GmbH.
For Maximilian Reisch it was only a logical and correct step to develop his own products on a long-term basis and to establish the solutions he was striving for on the market bundled in a product family. Since 2014, he has been a founding member and managing partner of TEVARIS® GmbH, based in Mönchengladbach.
- Studied business administration from 1997-2004 at the Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences in Mönchengladbach, graduating with a business degree (FH)
- Founder of nobocom as a partnership in 1999
- Founder and managing partner of nobocom GmbH 2005
With 13 employees, nobocom GmbH is now a reliable and respected partner for regional industrial and business customers, as well as radiological facilities and clinics throughout Germany. It is also a member of the zdi (Future through Innovation).
- Founder and Managing Partner of TEVARIS GmbH 2015
René H. Walser
Dr. Walser completed his two specialist training courses to become a specialist in nuclear medicine and diagnostic radiology at 3 university clinics and 2 maximum care clinics in the shortest possible time.
Thanks to Dr. Walser's entrepreneurial skills, a practice with a medical practice in Diagnostic Radiology was transformed into a practice with currently 5 accredited medical practices (4 x Diagnostic Radiology, 1 x Nuclear Medicine). From the original direct supply of a hospital with 320 beds, the number was increased so that now both hospitals in Speyer are supplied with a total of 650 beds. In addition, a teleradiological MRI (reif & möller diagnostic-network) is provided to one of the hospitals.
Due to his profound knowledge in the field of diagnostic radiology and nuclear medicine paired with many years of business management in a radiological practice, Dr. Walser has in-depth knowledge of the special business features of radiology and nuclear medicine.
- Specialist in nuclear medicine and diagnostic radiology
- Founder and nuclear physician in Speyer in the Radiological Centre, 5 medical practices, direct radiological and nuclear medical care for 2 hospitals with a total of 630 beds, 50 employees
- Physician in charge of business administration at the Radiological Centre Speyer
- Full further training qualification as a physician for diagnostic radiology, 2 years as a physician for nuclear medicine, full further training as a medical assistant and as a clerk in the health sector
Prof. Dr. sc. Hum.
Prof. Dr. Rieker began his studies of physical engineering at the Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences in 1992, and completed them in 1996. Prof. Dr. Rieker already gained experience in the interdisciplinary research network as part of the doctoral procedure. Prof. Dr. Rieker received his Dr. sc. hum. degree from the Medical Faculty of the University of Heidelberg in 2004. (a title awarded to non-physicians). In addition, he acquired particular expertise in leading international development teams and external employees. A large number of successful research and development projects as well as an extensive list of publications attest to his successful work. In addition to his professional career, his appointment as Honorary Professor 2009 is also a clear affirmation of Prof. Marcus Rieker‘s recognized and committed scientific career.
- Study of physical technology with a focus on nuclear physics at the Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences
- Involvement since 1998 in an internationally active group responsible for international cooperation with universities and research institutions and networking with university research projects
- Doctorate at the Clinic for Neuroradiology of the University Hospital of the Ruprecht-Karls-University Heidelberg
- Since 2009 he has held an honorary professorship for information analysis / imaging techniques at the University of Applied Sciences Dresden. Established several international cooperations in the medical field
- Member of the Executive Board of ASAM e.V. (Association for Standardisation of Automation and Measuring Systems). An international association of over 100 companies for the standardization of software solutions in the technical development process
- Member of the ZAFT e.V. (Center for Applied Research and Technology)